fax #: 1-246-431-0412
Attn: Jane Shattuck Hoyos
St. Lawrence Beach Condominiums
Christ Church, BARBADOS
Thank you for choosing our condominiums for your Barbados accommodations.
The condos are located in the St. Lawrence Beach Condominiums (next to the church) in St. Lawrence Gap, Christ Church, Barbados, Apartment. Phone: 246-230-8594 (Jane) or 246-234-4110 (Greg).
DUE AT TIME OF BOOKING:
$500US toward the rental payment is also due at the time of making your reservation.
The remainder of the rental payment is due 2 months ahead of your arrival.
After you book, I will send our rental agreement which you can sign electronically. I will also send instructions for getting into the building and ask you to please print what I send and place it with your travel documents so that you remember to bring it with you.
ST. LAWRENCE GAP CONDOMINIUMS
RENTAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
Address of the building:
St. Lawrence Beach Condominiums, St. Lawrence Gap, Christ Church
(this is as specific an address as we have!)
We are located in the colorful 17-unit building next to the church in St. Lawrence Gap.
1.We will be tracking your flight so we can have someone meet you at your condo. If any unexpected changes arise, please let us know. Check-out time on your day of departure is normally 11 a.m., although if we don't have anyone coming that day then you are more than welcome to stay later. Please arrange this with the property manager, Heather Manning, in advance of your final day.
2. This is a NON SMOKING unit.
3. Pets are not permitted in rental units under any conditions.
4. DOOR CODE: Please do not give the door code to the front of our building to anyone! It is for our guests' use only.
5. SECURITY DEPOSIT: In lieu of a security deposit, we charge a non-refundable damage waiver fee of $49. This fee covers up to $500 of accidental or unintentional physical damage, as long as the guest reports this damage prior to vacating the property. Any damage caused due to violations of the terms outlined in this or the host's agreement is NOT covered by the damage waiver fee and will be the full responsibility of the guest. The damage fee DOES NOT cover intentional damage, excessive cleaning, unscheduled hot tub/pool drain/refill, loss of a watercraft, or damage resulting from any violation of the rental agreement (i.e. exceeding the maximum number of guests), house rules, or pet rules. The guest grants St. Lawrence Beach Condos the right to charge the credit card number on file for any damage charges which are the responsibility of the guest, or damage exceeding $500.
Acceptable use of the condo is outlined in the following rules:
a. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in dumpster.
d. Keys are left on the kitchen counter.
e. No linens or towels are lost or damaged.
f. The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), the local law enforcement, the security company employed by St. Lawrence Beach Condominiums.
g. No more than 6 people may sleep in a 3-BR, 4 people in a 2-BR; and no more than 2 in a 1-BR, unless otherwise arranged.
6. PAYMENT – Due 2 months ahead of your arrival.
7. CANCELLATIONS - Cancellation refunds are as follows:
Up to 8 weeks – no cancellation charge
4-8 weeks – 50% of rate refunded
4 weeks and less – no refund
The security deposit is not refunded but may be applied to a future stay. Early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit.
8. TRAVEL INSURANCE: I suggest you consider purchasing travel insurance. If you wish to do so, look at www.InsureMyTrip.com or http://www.worldnomads.com for details. (There are other travel insurance sites as well; these will get you started.)
9. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests in a king suite or 1-BR condominium is two (2); in a 2-BR, four (4); and in a 3-BR, six (6), unless otherwise arranged.
10. LENGTH OF STAY: This property requires a minimum 3-night stay. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods. If a rental is taken for less than three days, the guest will be charged the three-night rate unless otherwise arranged.
11. INCLUSIVE FEES - Amenity fees are included in the rental rate. Barbados tax (VAT is 15%) is also included.
12. MAID SERVICE – We provide maid service every third day of your stay for stays 5 days and longer. Daily service is available at an additional rate.
13. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS - Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
14. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS - Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
15.HURRICANE OR STORM POLICY – Barbados has not experienced a major hurricane since the 1950s. We provide refunds under the following circumstances:
a. The National Weather Service orders mandatory evacuation in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or
b. A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest.
The day that the National Weather Service orders a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund:
a. Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered,
b. Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten their stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and
c. Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is
scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.
16. DECORUM – Barbados law does not permit topless swimsuits on women, nor does it have nudist beaches.